Hello, I'm Pritesh, from the town of Ashton-under-Lyne, better known in the surrounding area for it's Ikea store. Outside of the UK, you might recognise Manchester more so than Ashton, so we'll go with that.
By the day job, I'm committing code into source control, by the weekend, I'm out with the camera, on a location, creating photos. I specialise in capturing the essence, the vibe of events and landscapes.
My journey into photography started at university, not through a degree, but through a friend, who I tagged along with when he was out shooting. Photography, slows me down, to see, to observe and to take in the moment, that I wouldn't have done before I started this journey.
For prints, collaboration, commission, or you want to say hi, feel free to message me using the email@example.com. I'm also contactable through the channels on the left.
- 2017 - Art Battle Manchester IX - Gorilla, Manchester
- 2016 - Boardmasters - Newquay, Cornwall
- 2015 - Boardmasters - Newquay, Cornwall
- 2015 - Holi One - Edinburgh, London, Plymouth, Leeds
- 2017 - Hamburg - Germany
- 2016 - Amsterdam - Netherlands